- About Us
Expand your stereo image. Mono to stereo, stereo to super-wide and everywhere in between. Natural extension or extreme effects, Stereoizer provides it all, with plenty of presets & detailed control for the expert.
Rapid, intuitive access to the big sound all professionals strive for. Stereoizer hits the bullseye, with the assurance of superb mono compatibility and no unwanted artifacts.
Stereoizer offers you the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and a clear, logical control layout, Stereoizer is satisfying to use and gives great results with the minimum of effort.
"I use all three extensively [Stereoizer, Monofilter, Stereoplacer] when working on a music mix, and each plug-in gives me incredible automated capabilities for working with and manipulating the stereo image. "
Jan 'Stan' Kybert | Mix Engineer
Smooth, rich and mono compatible
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. If you want a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance but without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay – Stereoizer is for you.
Mix | Sound Design
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX
- Creating 'centre space'
- Settling 'forward' sounds
- Generating panoramic ambience
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focussing central solidity
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression
- Opening up cluttered frequencies
- Fixing poorly positioned mic.'s
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks
- Enlivening static sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Natural extrapolation of existing image
- Frequency specific enhancement
- Taming eccentric material
- Re-introduction of natural ambience
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns
- Pychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns
"A terrific new interface and an even better sound make Stereoizer 3 perfect for enhancing mono or stereo sound sources... Overall we're enormously impressed 4.5/5"
Mr Mig [Remix artist | Beyonce, Akon]
"The minute I switched on Stereoizer my mix came to life. The track suddenly had more depth, sparkle and width without any phase issues. I tried it on a lead synth and couldn't believe the energy and life it added just using one of the presets!"
Mix Magazine | Brandon Hickey
"The results I had with the Stereoizer plug-in are impressive and useful for subtly improving the stereo image in a complete, finished mix. Stereoizer is also great for negotiating space... even with its controls cranked to over-the-top values, the plug-in never produced weird or phasey artifacts, so the possibilities are really without limits."
Read more stories
Detailed Stereo Enhancement
- Natural stereo to stereo extension
- Mono to stereo enrichment
- Leaves original character intact
- Subtle to extreme applications
- Band limited precision
Highly Mono Compatible
- No unwanted artifacts
- No artificial reverberation added
- No doubling effects or phase cancellation
Clear, intuitive operation
- Direct control over all parameters
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Independent psychoacoustic IID & ITD processes
We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
Minimum System Specification
Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Mix & Mastering