- About Us
The most powerful loudness solution available for your NLE/DAW today. Three products working in concert to deliver unsurpassed quality and workflow efficiency.
Upgrading to version 2? Learn more
The leading workstation solution for loudness compliant delivery. Everything you need to intuitively produce loudness-normalised audio, seamlessly integrated into your audio production workflow.
With VisLM’s clear loudness metering it’s so easy to mix towards compliance without breaking the creative flow.
With ISL on the master bus you can listen to true-peak compliant audio ‘in-place’, without needing to check louder sections separately for traditional limiter artefacts and true-peak compliance.
"We use VisLM on every project that's headed for TV or theatrical release because it gives us confidence that our mix will be up to spec and optimized for the channel on the first try."
Alan Silverman | Arf! Mastering
And LM-Correct brings faster than real-time quick-check-and-fix processing to your desk top, with internal true-peak correction if you need it. Two clicks and you’re done.
Both VisLM-H and LM-Correct are included as plugin and stand alone applications.
What's New in version 2?
Breathtaking speed - remembers all loudness data
- Locked to time-code, up to 12 hours worth
- All edits and overdubs can easily be re-measured calculating overall loudness
- Leq(m) included
- AudioSuite faster than real-time pre-loading of loudness history
- Data saves with project, to instantly continue upon reopening
- New fully resizable interface
- New history inspector – drill down against time-code to any level of complexity
Enhanced transparency and ease of operation
- Auto-detects limiting audio frequency content
- New enhanced real-time limiting visualisation
- Unique ducking and steering meters to guide you to the perfect settings
- Enhanced centre channel dependency for surround operation
Ultimate peace of mind
- Fully EBU R128 S1 compliant
- Switchable dynamics processing of short-term and momentary loudness
- Leq(m) included
- Adobe Premiere Panel, Avid AudioSuite, Stand-alone
- Unique DynApt LRA dynamics re-purposing expansion option
- Up to 7.1 surround including Sony and Microsoft standards
rewritable loudness memory
Unique loudness limiting
Quick one-click fix
Some of our global broadcast customers
Chris Turner | Sound Designer | Jungle
"NUGEN's VisLM-H loudness meter ticked those all-important adaptability boxes: We use it on every job we do."
Daniel Jones | Managing Director | Vaudeville Post
"We use NUGEN Audio tools in every mix session across the board. They are fantastic to use and completely do the job."
Post | Luke Harper
"A good meter needs to be aesthetically amazing. If you're constantly checking it, you want the info quickly and accurately. The customization options are the key to the VisLM pulling this off beautifully... this is an extremely precise tool that had a lot of very careful thought put in to it... I urge you to take the demo for a spin."
Erinn E. Thorp | Senior Production Engineer | Turner Studios
"LM-Correct offers us a quick and easy way to ensure compliance without changing the original dynamic range or needlessly duplicating media. It's also a great time-saver to have analysis and correction in a single window rather than having to alternate between systems."
Bruce Baklarian | Accessible Media Inc
"VisLM gives me the confidence that I've got everything I need in a live situation. We had such success in Toronto that we expanded VisLM to all of our production centers across the country."
Peter Cole | Before Noon Post
Check out this interview with Peter Cole, Multi-Emmy Award winning re-recording mixer from Before Noon Post in Los Angeles. Peter walks us through his loudness workflow for Futurama, and other award winning shows.
Fast, accurate, measurement, analysis, limiting and correction
- Integrated program loudness
- Maximum True-Peak
- Momentary Loudness
- Short-term Loudness
- LRA (Loudness Range)
Mix, Post, Re-version, Re-purpose
- Real-time metering and limiting
- Off-line analysis and correction
- Optional DynApt dynamic re-purposing extension
Full history and reporting
- Time-stamped graphical history
- Detailed time-stamped log-files
- Text log summaries
- Loudness histogram
- Detailed alert warning system
Our loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including:
ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
EBU R128 S1
VisLM & LM-Correct also support Leq(m) measurement (TASA and SAWA variants)
We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
VisLM-H and LM-Correct are also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX
Minimum System Specification
Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
Full ReMEM functionality requires a time-code lock to be provided to the plug-in by the NLE/DAW.
Site is NUGEN Audio's server-based seat licensing solution for enterprise clients with 10 seats or more. Featuring cutting-edge, dependable server-based seat licensing technology, Site streamlines and centralizes the license management process for enterprise clients who manage many licenses across a network. More...
Mix & Mastering