- About Us
Expand your stereo image. Mono to stereo, stereo to super-wide and everywhere in between. Natural extension or extreme effects, Stereoizer provides it all, with plenty of presets & detailed control for the expert.
Rapid, intuitive access to the big sound all professionals strive for. Stereoizer hits the bullseye, with the assurance of superb mono compatibility and no unwanted artifacts.
Stereoizer offers you the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and a clear, logical control layout, Stereoizer is satisfying to use and gives great results with the minimum of effort.
"I am really impressed with the Stereoizer, you can be subtle just to help bring space into your mix or you can go completely mad and get some dynamic effects that poke out at you and hit you in the face! A great tool."
[The Matrix Reloaded, The Italian Job]
Smooth, rich and mono compatible
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. If you want a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance but without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay – Stereoizer is for you.
Mix | Sound Design
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX
- Creating 'centre space'
- Settling 'forward' sounds
- Generating panoramic ambience
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focussing central solidity
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression
- Opening up cluttered frequencies
- Fixing poorly positioned mic.'s
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks
- Enlivening static sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Natural extrapolation of existing image
- Frequency specific enhancement
- Taming eccentric material
- Re-introduction of natural ambience
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns
- Pychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns
Mix Magazine | Brandon Hickey
"The results I had with the Stereoizer plug-in are impressive and useful for subtly improving the stereo image in a complete, finished mix. Stereoizer is also great for negotiating space... even with its controls cranked to over-the-top values, the plug-in never produced weird or phasey artifacts, so the possibilities are really without limits."
Dave Isaac | Triple Grammy Mix Engineer
"One of my goals as a mixer is to create an environment where the listener can escape into the music and "see" the artist - a hologram of the artist, if you will, without any awareness of the speakers. In effect, Stereoizer floats between the mixer and the speakers to make this effect almost effortless. I'm able to give the music an almost ethereal energy that is immediately interesting to the ear. "
Robert Williams [Captain Beefheart, John Lydon]
"My favorite plugin at the moment is the Stereoizer. Man, I hate reading manuals, so this one impressed me by just applying it to the master fader with the very first factory preset."
Read more stories
Detailed Stereo Enhancement
- Natural stereo to stereo extension
- Mono to stereo enrichment
- Leaves original character intact
- Subtle to extreme applications
- Band limited precision
Highly Mono Compatible
- No unwanted artifacts
- No artificial reverberation added
- No doubling effects or phase cancellation
Clear, intuitive operation
- Direct control over all parameters
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Independent psychoacoustic IID & ITD processes
We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
Minimum System Specification
Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
Mix & Mastering